This position is responsible for developing and growing the pressure treated wood division. You will work alongside fellow traders to expand current customer base and strengthen long-term customer relationships by prospecting and marketing your business. This role works closely with customers to provide expertise and product knowledge within all pressure treated wood markets.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess a persistent, creative and relationship building sales approach.
- Strong business acumen, a team approach, professionalism, strong business ethics, creativity and persistence.
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization and external contacts.
- Proficient in internet research, lead sourcing, MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to travel domestically as business needs dictate.
Primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Effectively prospect to identify and develop new customers (and suppliers if assigned), via a variety of means (research, cold calling, inquiries and marketing).
- Manage logistic functions to fulfill customer needs.
- Stay continuously current regarding business markets and pricing.
- Maximize sales and profitability, meeting/exceeding goals
Send resume and cover letter to Alan Cox: Alan@westlaketimbersupply.com